Hello Friends! Many people claimed they did not understand how to complete Chapters 1-3 assignment. Hopefully you listened in class today as I reviewed that information. Well, if you get a little off track, below you will find the parameters of the assignment again:
TFA Questions for Chapters 4-6
1. Cite an incident which shows Okonkwo is not sympathetic to those whom he considers weak.
2. Who is Ojiugo? What incident involving her causes Okonkwo to have to pay an enormous sacrifice? What exactly is the sacrifice he must pay? Why is his offense particularly serious at this time?
3. List evidence which shows the importance of the yam to Ibo culture. What is the purpose of the Feast of the New Yam?
4. Who is Ekwefi? What incident involving Ekwefi and Okonkwo occurs? What does this incident demonstrate about Okonkwo?
5. Who is Ezinma? Why does Ekwefi say Ezinma is likely to have “come to stay”?
6. Who is Chielo and why is she important to the tribe?
7. What does the wrestling match and the rhythmic drumming show about the Ibo?
In order to help you understand the content of your 10th grade literature class, you will find information from which you need to take notes. You will also find additional materials to help you along in the course.